Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Solution for Municipals, Utilities, Co-ops & Service Providers
Designed with more than a decade of client feedback, DP-NetBill is one of the most advanced Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solutions in the market. DataProse developers have worked with hundreds of service providers to make NetBill both highly effective and user-friendly.
- Automated Online Payment and Posting
- 24/7 Statement Viewing and Pay Access
- Exact Bill Replica – Searchable by customer name, address, account number and any user-defined field.
- Advanced Security (SSL) – Safeguards your customer data.
- Multiple Payment Options – Credit card and ACH, instant or recurring payments.
- Seamless Website Integration – Designed to integrate with the look and feel of your existing website.
DP-NetBill Includes Three Modules for Online Payment, Customer Service and Site Administration
CUSTOMER WEBSITE MODULE – This web page is graphically designed to match your own website and is where the bill payer will enroll, view and pay bills online.
CSR CUSTOMER CARE MODULE – CSRs access this module to provide day-to-day bill payer support, and to assist them when viewing or paying bills online. For ultimate efficiency, CSRs will be able to retrieve client data by multiple variables including name, account number, phone number, address and other customized fields.
ADMINISTRATIVE MODULE – Administrators manage site access for enrolled users (Admin., CSRs and bill payers) and can customize website configuration and generate system reports.
Industry Standard Compliance
Payment Card Industry (PCI) was developed by major credit card companies as a guideline to help organizations that process card payments and prevent credit card fraud, hacking and various other security issues. Any company that processes, stores or transmits credit card numbers must be PCI compliant or they risk losing the ability to process credit card payments. The PCI reflects a common set of security standards held by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
The National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) is the entity that governs ACH Rules.
DataProse is PCI and NACHA compliant.
- Reduced Costs – For customer service, printing, postage and remittance.
- Improved Cash Flow – More convenient payment options and expedient electronic funds transmission.
- Turnkey Solution – You don’t need to be technical since our experts make NetBill implementation fast and simple.
- Fewer Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)